Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yoo Jae-Suk "I'll Have to Produce Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo and Yoon Eun-hye, 'The Palace'" (Running Man)

On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 31st, the scene where Yo Jae-Suk mentioned the drama Palace was broadcast.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk found Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo standing next to each other and encouraged the love line, saying, Naturally, two are standing in the opening.Kim Jong-guk said, I stood there thinking, Im in a bad position. I came in late today.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Now I am in a hurry. Some people cast their favorite gung contents, and the end is the main character, grace and Jihyo.Ill have to do (making), Yoo Jae-Suk added, while Ji Seok-jin responded, Do it at Running Man.Photo = SBS broadcast screen

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the 31st, the scene where Yo Jae-Suk mentioned the drama 'Palace' was broadcast.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk found Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji-hyo standing next to each other and encouraged the love line, saying, "Naturally, two are standing in the opening."

Kim Jong-guk said, I stood there thinking, I'm in a bad position. I came in late today.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Now I am in a hurry. Some people cast their favorite 'gung' contents, and the end is the main character, grace and Jihyo."

"I'll have to do (making)," Yoo Jae-Suk added, while Ji Seok-jin responded, "Do it at 'Running Man'."

Photo = SBS broadcast screen

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar