Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miley Cyrus ‘Caught Smoking Bong’



Video footage has leaked showing Miley Cyrus smoking a bong.

The home video was reportedly shot at the star’s 18th birthday party in LA in late November and was stolen from a phone belonging to a friend.

In it, the Can’t Be Tamed singer inhales from a large glass pipe before giggling and telling friends that she is having “a bad trip” and claiming a man in the room looks like on/off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.

"Is that a f***ing Liam lookalike or what the hell is that? Is that my boyfriend? Is that my boyfriend? Oh my God, he looks so much like Liam,” Miley says. “Is it me tripping? Is it me tripping? Does that look like Liam at all?'”

According to reports, the star was not smoking marijuana but the herb salvia, which is legal in California but can cause hallucinations.

Shortly after the video was released, Miley’s father Billy Ray Cyrus took to Twitter to vent his disappointment. "Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad. There is much beyond my control right now." He is currently in the midst of divorcing wife Tish.

Drug campaigners are already calling for salvia to be banned, as it can make “you do incredibly crazy things,” one told TMZ. “Miley is a star and young kids are going to emulate her behaviour.”

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar